Please be safe
The safety and health of our patients and their families are of the utmost importance for Martensville Dental Clinic doctors and staff.
Be assured that we are closely following the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada, which is working with the provincial governments and international partners, including the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are taking measures to keep our office with the most up to date cleaning and sterilization techniques to keep our patients safe.
We would like to advise that any patients that have travelled outside of Canada must self-quarantine from attending our office. If you are ill, please remain at home or seek medical attention. For further information please call 811.
Please help protect yourself and others;
- Wash hands frequently – 20 seconds with soap and water – use hand sanitizer
- Do not touch surfaces and then your eyes, mouth and nose
- Use tissues when you cough or sneeze – wash hands or sanitizer
- Practice social distancing, by not shaking hands, hugging, etc.
- Stay home if you become ill to prevent the spread of the illness.
Martensville Dental Clinic Doctors and Staff